This in-person forum aims to bring the Victorian Sport sector together to explore ways Sports can improve inclusion of culturally diverse women and girls.
Hosted by Australian Athlete, Nana Owusu-Afriyie, the day is about learning through lived experience and best practice for engaging multicultural women and girls, through:
- Increasing participation among multicultural women and girls
- Recruitment and retention of female leaders
- Redistributing important knowledge by the sports sector
Time: 10:00am – 2:30pm
- Morning tea and lunch provided
- RSVP ASAP to avoid missing out. Limited places available!
- We have some complimentary tickets available to community organisations that are not able to purchase a ticket. Please contact us for more info at [email protected]
Date: Wed 21 June 2023
Email: [email protected]